Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I am Back!!!!

I have not posted any info in more than a year--WOW!!! Time is moving fast!!!


Well a friend of mine, LaTrese, is the inspiration for my return! I have so enjoyed reading her blog that I have decided to get back in the game... So here I am..

I have so much to share--new addition to my family, upcoming trips that I am planning, books I want to write, people I want to meet, places I want to be, etc....!!! The BIG question is--- where do I start???


I am pressing for time at the moment, but wanted to be sure to post something today so I think that I will start with a quote that I received yesterday from a friend--thanks G!


"Every time you suppress some part of yourself or allow others to play you small, you are in essence ignoring the owner's manual your creator gave you and destroying your design.” ---Oprah Winfrey

My response to her was: AMEN!!!

My thoughts around this quote is that I don't so much give others opportunity to play me small, but I do suppress myself by not doing what I know that I am created to do ( hence—destroying my owners manual)!! I get so busy with my day-to-day that I am not working on the things that I KNOW are aligned with my creator's plan for me! I got REDIRECTED by this quote... I hope you will too!

Until later...
Tash




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK TO BLOG LAND!!! Can't wait to read....