Friday, July 6, 2007

A Personal Q & A Session



I was on the Subway the other day without a book or my ipod--oye, so I decided to have a "personal Q & A session." One thing lead to another and I found myself at home searching thru old journals for past question that I posed to myself!


I live my life on/thru questions as some have caused me to make POWERFUL Shifts in my life. Here are some of my all time favorite questions:


  • In order to find yourself, are you willing to lose yourself?

  • If you think life is hard, what are you comparing it to?

  • What do you pack to pursue a dream and what do you leave behind?

  • Are you the type of person with whom you would like to spend the rest of your life?

  • Do you realize that nothing is too good to be true?

  • If you don't have all the things you want, are you grateful for the things you don't have that you didn't want?

  • What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

  • What difference does it make if the thing you're scared of is real or not?

  • Do you know how to ream with your eyes open?

  • How would you introduce yourself to God?
  • Do you know where you are on your journey?


I have given you the questions, now you come up with the answers that are true and authentic for you!
Ask questions and live into the answers!
Tasha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tasha:

I have to commend you on being such an inspirational person. I look forward to reading your 'published' info. weekly.
Are you ready for your upcoming trip to Africa? Keep me posted.

Brittany asked for the pictures taken in Atlanta.

Anyway, talk to you soon.

Tess