Saturday, February 7, 2009

She said it for me...

I get it!

When I started blogging again, I mentioned that my life is an idea whose time has come--and I meant. The place where I am at in my life today required that I asked the question posed in the video below--which is: What am I willing to put aside for God?
My answer: EVERYTHING!!

I found this video a few days ago when this question was the only question I could ask of myself. It was one of those days when God had me on my knees! I am at a point in my life when I am literally trusting God with my life—in EVERYWAY imaginable. It is not easy--as it requires dying to my "old" self every day. When you live for 35 years with a set of thoughts and ideals that you now need to change, it is literally painful as it requires trusting God implicitly. No plan A, B or C--the only plan is His plan.

The one thing that I know to be true today is simply this--God has to be my EVERYTHING--it is a matter of life and death for me!!!!

N



2 comments:

Cyd said...

Thank you for sharing these inspirational words and song. If you've not been to Times Square Church, I recommend it. Leacy (aka Cyd)

Fergie said...

This is EXCELLENT!!! Thanks for sharing...